Hemp fiber panels
Hygro-regulating insulating panel in hemp fiber.
Panel measurements: 1100x600 mm
Thicknesses and packaging:
- 4 cm - 12 panels / pack
- 5 cm - 8 panels / pack
- 8 cm - 6 panels / pack
- 10 cm - 5 panels / pack
Get a quote sending an email to email@example.com
A natural and sustainable product with exceptional insulating properties. The unique thermal, humidity-regulating properties and acoustic effect of the hemp fiber contribute to obtaining a healthy, sustainable and comfortable living environment.
They do not contain toxic substances, therefore they do not involve health risks either during the processing phases or during the life of the material.
Composed of 85% of hemp fibers and 15% of recycled textile fibers.
The panel is recyclable and has a specific heat higher than mineral wool (c = 1700 J / kgK) which favors the summer cooling of buildings.
Like sheep's wool, hemp wool is mainly recommended in very humid environments since, unlike other insulators, it has a strong ability to absorb moisture to release it over time.
ETA certificates 16/0947
- The thermal capacity of the hemp fiber guarantees maximum heat recovery and phase shift
- The mechanical properties of the fiber guarantee a prolonged and efficient lifespan
- Hemp fiber can absorb 20% of its weight in liquids without losing its insulating capacity
- Fiber hemp contains no proteins and attracts neither insects nor rodents.
- The production of hemp fiber insulation material requires 10 times less energy than the production of synthetic and mineral alternatives
- Hemp fiber insulation absorbs CO2 during growth and contributes to a positive CO2 balance.
The panels are suitable for thermal and acoustic insulation of roofs, facades and floors in new and existing buildings.
This material represents a valid natural alternative to synthetic and mineral insulation materials.
In addition to traditional construction techniques, our product is also ideal for timber frame constructions.
It is a highly breathable panel that allows the construction of “open diffusion” buildings, buildings that breathe and do not lead to the formation of mold and condensation.
- Ability to isolate both heat and cold
- Contrasts the onset of internal humidity in the structures
- Durable over time
- Breathable panel
- Promotes the elimination of interstitial condensation
- Resistant to mold and insects
- Ecological supply chain
- 1 hectare of agricultural land produces approx. 9 tons of hemp fiber on an annual basis (which is 4 times more biomass than a forest that produces per year per hectare)
- 1 hectare of hemp fiber absorbs approx. 15 tons of CO2 on an annual basis
- Hemp does not require herbicides during cultivation
- Cultivating it improves the quality of the soil