A tasty and nutritious novelty.
The perfect marriage between taste and energy, an ideal combination of Ligurian tradition with innovation.
• Produced with stone ground “Cappelli” durum wheat
• Dried slowly (36 hours) to safeguard nutrients
• Low in carbohydrates (low in calories)
• Rich in proteins, mineral salts, vitamin B and folic acid, it has a high nutritional value
• It is also rich in fiber, which helps to absorb less fat
• Produced in Puglia and Molise
ORIGIN : 100% ITALIAN
SUGGESTIONS FOR USE:
excellent with mixed vegetable sauces sautéed in olive oil, with tomato sauce or with pesto, especially if made from hemp; or to try with the usual condiments.
Do you have a restaurant business and want to add this product to your menu? Contact us
Confirm your age
On this site we sell items that are not suitable for under 18s, to continue you must confirm your age of majority