A tasty and nutritious novelty.
The perfect marriage between taste and energy, an ideal combination of Ligurian tradition with innovation.
• Produced with stone ground “Cappelli” durum wheat
• Dried slowly (36 hours) to safeguard nutrients
• Low in carbohydrates (low in calories)
• Rich in proteins, mineral salts, vitamin B and folic acid, it has a high nutritional value
• It is also rich in fiber, which helps to absorb less fat
• Produced in Puglia and Molise
ORIGIN : 100% ITALIAN
SUGGESTIONS FOR USE:
excellent with mixed vegetable sauces sautéed in olive oil, with tomato sauce or with pesto, especially if made from hemp; or to try with the usual condiments.
Do you have a restaurant business and want to add this product to your menu? Contact us