Towels in 55% hemp fiber and 45% cotton.
Original and unique production by CanaPuglia.
Available in different sizes.
We cannot help but greet with joy the return of hemp in the kit, revived by fashion and wisdom: since no fabric can ever compete with hemp in what is its greatest value: resistance.
It challenges the most energetic laundry, knows no mending and goes beyond decades… It lasts a century!
Notes on hemp fiber:
It is a textile fiber obtained from the phloem or book of the stems of Cannabis sativa plants.
Before the advent of the prohibition of cannabis, it was widespread in the world as a raw material for the production of paper, being one of the most productive plants in vegetable mass in the whole temperate zone. Its fibers have also been important raw materials for the production of textiles and ropes for thousands of years.
In addition, hemp:
- it has an excellent ability to absorb humidity;
- it constitutes a natural filter for grape rays due to its shielding property;
- it is a hypoallergenic fabric;
- resists heat and light exposure;
- it is resistant to mold, fungi and moths;
- comfortable and comfortable to wear.