Hemp and lime brick
The hemp and lime brick is the solution to the needs of neo-construction by offering high energy savings, combined with the sustainability of materials and products, while remaining, in terms of shape and size, very close to the culture and construction system best known by professionals. .
THERMAL and HYGROREGULATOR
fireproof and 100% natural that preserves the environment and prevents the formation of mold and bacteria in the housing envelope.
To receive a quote send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The hemp brick is a thermal and dehumidifying brick, 100% natural composed of the wood component of the hemp plant and air binder . It is a brick that combines lightness and thermoacoustic performance, with the extraordinary regulation of humidity and fire resistance, which make it suitable for new constructions, elevations, renovations and "thermal insulation" energy efficiency .
- is a solid insulation material that combines insulation properties and thermal mass. It is composed of CEnC certified hemp wood, and 100% natural air binder.
- respecting the principles of social and environmental sustainability, it has all the qualities required of a building material in line with sustainable development: high insulating capacity, low embodied energy and ability to absorb CO2 from the atmosphere.
- infill walls for new buildings of any structural type (wood, steel, ..)
- light infill walls for elevations
- interior renovations
- internal dividing partitions
- internal or external "coat" thermal insulation
- as a humidity regulator on new or existing walls
- roof insulation
- Thermal, acoustic and hygrometric COMFORT
- BREATHABILITY and PERMEABILITY to water vapor
- RESISTANT to fire, frost, insects and rodents
- HEALTH , absence of toxic fumes in case of fire
- RECYCLABLE at the end of its life
DOWNLOAD THE TECHNICAL SHEET
Confirm your age
On this site we sell items that are not suitable for under 18s, to continue you must confirm your age of majority