Raw hemp fiber
100% short fiber (technical) of multipurpose Italian hemp.
Available : brunette or blonde
Packaging: 1kg and 8kg
Hemp fiber is indisputably one of the most used fibers in the history of mankind.
Ecological and durable, it is called the "fiber of a hundred uses"
- for mulching
- to seal the pipes
- Less inputs are needed to grow and less water than cotton.
- Industrial hemp is resistant to pests and diseases; partly due to the fact that it grows so fast
- Low levels of lignin allow ecological bleaching without the use of chlorine
- Much more fiber can be harvested from hemp than cotton or linen using the same amount of soil
- It is one of the strongest natural fibers
- Less stretch, so the clothing keeps its shape
- Its softness increases with use
- When dyed, it retains color better than cotton
- An excellent insulator
- Antibacterial properties
- Excellent breathability
- High abrasion resistance
- Resistant to mold and mildew
- Superior UV blocking attributes
Hemp is an ideal material for the impact on the environment of the "production-use-disposal" cycle.
To purchase larger quantities, contact our offices by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org