Hemp growth mat
Mats made with 100% natural hemp fibers ideal for microgreens, sprouts, wheatgrass and other short rotation crops.
Industrial hemp fibres are separated, cleaned and needle punched to produce a 100% biodegradable soilless growing medium. Fibres are separated through a decortication process without the use of any chemicals and our needle punching technique creates a light texture for roots to easily grow through
This natural product insulates plants and their roots against cold and frost and suppresses dehydration of the soil. hemp fibres have high water retention, keeping seeds wet through germination.
- Tappetino di coltivazione per es. Germogli (Microgreens)
- Materiale: 100% canapa, sostenibile, rispettosa dell'ambiente, dalla coltivazione di pesticidi e senza fungicidi
- resistenza naturale a parassiti come acari, funghi e muffa
- microclima sano, compostabile, biodegradabile al 100%
Shelf life: 2 years
1. Pre-soak the seeds for approx. 6-8 hours.
2. Place the growing medium in a growing tray with the fiber facing up and sprinkle with the recommended amount of seeds evenly on the mat. Wet with neutral pH water until the mat is saturated, but not covered by water.
3. Stack the trays or place them in a moist dome to promote high germination and strong rooting. Keep in the dark for the first 1-4 days depending on the seed.
4. Place the grow mat in indoor light or direct sunlight for about 8-10 hours a day
5. Keep the grow mat saturated by spraying it once or twice a day
6. When ready, harvest the crop with the scissors and enjoy your delicious vegetables! Keep the vegetables in the mat until ready to eat for longer storage.