CE marked machinery.
Made in Italy with cutting-edge technology.
Contact us for more information.
The price does not include VAT and transport costs.
Delivery throughout Europe.
Also available in the premium version
The machine is designed for the continuous squeezing of seeds and oily fruits in general, suitably dried, such as: sunflower, rapeseed, flax, hemp, hazelnuts, peanuts and others, using the appropriate specific accessories.
Average processing capacity: 50/60 kg per hour depending on the variety of seeds and the setting.
Operator Panel: Inverter control screens for adjustment of the extraction and feeding speed; Preheating thermoregulator; Stationary Safety Machine
Power supply: three-phase Kw 6.5 380 V + N or single-phase
Machine weight: 200 kg
Overall dimensions: 140x100x180 cm
- Extractive worm screw specially calibrated and optimized for optimal extraction.
- Removable head for machine cleaning and adjustable according to the product to be processed.
- The operating temperature is constantly below 30 ° C for optimal cold pressing, temperature continuously monitored by means of a special probe and control screen on the panel
- Preheating belt for an immediate start of the machine without adding other seeds or external interventions to bring it up to temperature.
- Controlled feeding with special probe to always keep the quantity of material inside the screw constant, avoiding blockages and overheating of the oil.
- Electromechanical panel with inverter speed control screens to regulate power supply and machine capacity