Pants made with the futuristic "Herotex" fabric and with unique brass details, perfect for any occasion.
92% Finest Hemp, 4% T400, 4% Lycra. Natural fabric with excellent performance all year round.
MADE IN ITALY
It is sustainable, elastic, comfortable, with record properties. It is futuristic.
It is the new patented and exclusive Opera Campi fabric.
The new bio-tech trousers made with the most natural technology: Herotex, the first elastic hemp in the world.
- Record-breaking natural breathability
- Naturally thermoregulated throughout the year
- Brass details worked by our blacksmith
- Anti-odor and Anti-crease
Features of Herotex fabric:
- COLOR SOLIDITY: You can wear and wash it hundreds of times
- LIGHTER: The structure of the fabric makes it lighter to wear, while maintaining its thermoregulatory properties all year round.
- MORE ELASTIC: Finding the right balance between cost and elasticity is the most difficult technical aspect of our research. 10% more stretch means more comfort while maintaining a clean and elegant look.
Features & curiosities:
- MADE IN ITALY: Made in Italy, Emilia Romagna, Tuscany and Lombardy.
- WATER CONSUMED: 2727 liters
- CO2 EMISSIONS: 4.89 kg
- WORKING TIME: 6 hours
- FIT: regular
Wash inside out at 30 ° C. Wash with like colors. Choose the slowest rotation speed. It dries naturally. Do not whiten. Do not use dryer.